Friday, May 8, 2015

kids + pets



A few weeks ago, we celebrated Katherine's First Communion/Confirmation. I made a weekend of it that started with a trip to the vet. Dad & I had a little bit of deja vu from 2011 when we drove to Park River for a vet appointment. I've been trying to trim Oliver's nails every time I've been home and have had mixed results, so seeing the vet get those under control was very satisfying! It's the little things.


We spent the rest of the afternoon playing with kitten - not too bad. Madeline saw the kittens were trying to walk away from me, so she took it upon herself to bring them back to me.



This post is a little overloaded with kids + pets, but let's stay on that theme.


This is the amount of treats it takes to lure Oliver into cuddling with me at night!



1 comment:

  1. The photo with Maddie and the sqirmy kitty is perfection! Meowwwwwwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete