Thursday, May 7, 2015

DRIVING to Duluth!


I am head over heels with the fact that Karley is within driving distance...a long-ish drive, but a drive, nevertheless. I've already seen Karley on 3 separate occasions since January - that hasn't happened since 2007.
Without fail, I leave Duluth refreshed, loved, exhausted and incredibly dirty.
The top photo was taken at Gooseberry Falls and the photo below was taken on our bike ride. If you look closely, you can see some tiny little people standing right where we did on the rocks.


People who are more practical than us might think to bring along a lot of water on a long, hilly bike ride and probably wouldn't think of bringing a lot of pie, but that's not how we like to do things! 
It's been a long winter for me, so sitting in the sunshine was divine. I kept saying that it felt like I was on the beach in Hawaii. It's amazing what a little sun can do for a person.


Until next time, Duluth!

No comments:

Post a Comment