Tuesday, February 3, 2015

the weekend!


This weekend I had lots of good cuddling time with Oliver & some great Auntie time. We went to see Joey's Electrify Your Strings concert on Friday night. I was so impressed, and of course Joey is the best cello player ever! We celebrated with a little fro-yo afterwards!


 Saturday, we ventured to Devil's Lake for Joey's hockey game. It was a really close game, but they won! We were all anxious up in the bleachers...sports are so stressful. Below, Joey appears to be winding up for a swing on a poor fallen player, but I assure you, it's not what it looks like...or is it, Joe?


And these two sweet little nieces of mine did some scarf making. One was made just a tish too small, so guess who got that one? It's basically a built in pillow! He doesn't know how good he has it.



1 comment:

  1. You give me that needle! I want a built in pillow! In the pattern of your too good to be true picture perfect blanket. With a framed photo of your too good to be true picture perfect face. I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO PURLLLL. ILY! M.

    ReplyDelete