Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Are you there?


Oh hello there...wait...are you there? You're not...oh, okay.
But hi anyway from the bonechilling plains of North Dakota. And since I haven't seen you in a while - how was your Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's?
These past few months have been a whirlwind in ways I never expected, but the dust is settling and here I am, thanks to some not-so-subtle hints!
I'm settling into a new city, a new apartment and a new job.
My last month in Denver was filled with so much joy & love, and I'm hoping my first month in Fargo follows suit..and I just have this feeling it might!



3 comments:

  1. I'M HERE! I'M HERE! I'M HERE. And will be here tonight, tomorrow, and every other day, just in case you were wondering. I can't wait to keep up with your Fargo adventures and to see some darn Oli photos again! I miss you so much but love you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here too! Holding strong in Denver and wishing you nothing but love and happiness in Fargo. I cannot wait to see more of you here soon!

    - Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here, I'm here! Welcome home, friend!

    ReplyDelete