Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Slow Blogger = Perfect Timing


I'm always a few weeks behind on blogging, but HEY, I think it will actually work out this time, because today is BETH'S BIRTHDAY! And what could better than a birthday post recapping the most super fun weekend we had in Denver earlier this month!
Some of our best times including watching horrible reality television in matching pajamas, but hey, Amos Lee and Yoga on the Rocks and a girl's night out and shopping ain't too bad either!
Happy, HAPPY Birthday Beth!





1 comment:

  1. AWWWW LITTLE OLD ME???? I love every part about this weekend. Namely our matching sophisticated hair styles the morning of yoga. Clearly we were in the right minds at 5am. CARIBOU? STARBUCKS? GAS STATION? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SEE JUST PULL IN. I love reminiscing. Thank you for the post you are the bestesttttttttt!

    ReplyDelete