Monday, August 11, 2014

Northwood Trip!


Last week, I took a little trip back to North Dakota. My trip happened to coincide with Northwood's Old Fashioned Saturday night, so I got to see quite a few high school classmates as well as my family! Speaking of my family, here they are!


When I was younger, I was extremely obsessed with kittens. I used to take rolls and rolls of photos of strictly cats with a few dog photos sprinkled in. Well, as the years have gone by, I thought I was over cats and just obsessed with my dog, but my photos proved otherwise! I just couldn't get over how cute & playful they all were. I managed to sneak in a few photos of actual people, so enjoy!


Love these wide open spaces!

Joey's hockey game!
















2 comments:

  1. Seeing Oliver makes me instantly smile... and seeing your pretty yellow dress does too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a taco in a bag now more than I have in 28.9 years! And a kitten. And a dress with kitties in space. And a hay bale. And a curly haired baby playing with a doggie. And a game of bowling. And a pretty yellow dress. And a pretty face like my Mary.




    But mostly a taco in a bag.

    ReplyDelete