Friday, May 16, 2014

weekends!

A few weeks ago, my coworker, Mars, and I went to the Infinite Monkey Theorem for their First Friday event! It is an urban winery. For First Friday this month, they hosted food trucks and a little ice cream bicycle - Peteybird. We both had the rosé wine, which may just be my preferred drink this summer. It was the most refreshing!


Two weeks ago, Beth & I both got in our cars and  met halfway between Denver & Steamboat Springs in Silverthorne. We had 24 hours of fun & laughs - it was the best idea we've had in a while. Next, we'll have to work on getting our book club up there for a little reunion!


Last weekend, Marie, Sean & I hit the greens! (Is that a saying?) We went golfing at Aqua Golf. We played a round of mini golf and in an attempt to avoid hitting my ball into the water, I hit it into the bushes...never to be seen again.
After mini golf, we bought some balls for the driving range. I loved it!
The weather was SO nice - you never would've guessed that Loren & I ran the Rockies 5K the next day in rain, sleet and snow. Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment