Friday, May 2, 2014

Catch up!

Okay, we have a lot to catch up on, so just sit back & relax and here we go!

I went XC skiing with Loren & Adam back in February. It was our first time at Eldora, and it happened so long ago, I'll say it was amazing, but if I would've posted the next day, it would've been a different story.

 I sewed my first and maybe only tuxedo t-shirt for a bachelor party.

I volunteered at a race benefiting Parkinson's Disease. It was beyond frigid - I do remember that; however, Kari brought me a piece of cake, so all memories from that day are happy.


Beth came to visit in March! We had brunch with some friends and may or may not have participated in some St. Patrick's Day shenanigans.


I video-chatted with many babies & pets. Check out those curls!


 In April, I went to Washington DC for a Computers in Libraries Conference! I learned so, so much & had a great little trip!


I don't even think these are cherry blossoms, but hey, they were pretty anyway!



I graduated my Financial Peace Course! 


Beth came to visit again over Easter weekend and we had yet another wonderful brunch!



 Then, the next day, we climbed The Incline. It also happened long enough ago that I'll say I can't wait to do it again!


The next day, I went to a Rockies game as part of the Parkinson's Association. It was probably around 40 degrees warmer than last year!


This past Sunday, I finished my 4th Cherry Creek Sneak with Loren & Adam...and my 2nd with RJ!
Here's 2011, 2012 & 2013! This year we stepped it up by doing the 5 mile & Loren was the best cheerleader.




Then of course our little running club had to take a week off to rest! The photo below was our visual aid to entice Loren and thank goodness, it worked!


 Phew, good job, you made it to the end! And I promise to post more regularly!

1 comment:

  1. You've been so busy! And active! And pretty! And colorful! And busy making the bomb.com fruit plates! And setting up tripods out of Easter basket boxes! And pretty! And creative! I love you! What are you doing this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete