Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Monster Trucks & Monster Workouts

 
I had to lead off with this picture. A few weekends ago, I went to the monster truck rally, which is something I never thought I'd do.
I'm so thankful to have been wearing earplugs and I know Kari was too, because I screamed in her ear a good portion of the time. I couldn't help it.
 
I'm back on the workout train after a long, long, winter! Kari's been coming over 2x per week to use my little apartment gym & it's been so fun.
RJ & I had our first running day for our April race!
Loren & Adam took me ice skating and this weekend we're going XC skiing, so I'm super excited about that!
 

I couldn't wait another day for spring, so I tricked Kari into hiking Lookout Mountain with me last weekend. It was muddy, icy and a big mess, but we still had a great time & a super great workout. I miss my Oliver so badly, so Kari let me walk one of her sweet pups.


 

1 comment:

  1. Yay sweat! I wish I looked half as cute as you look when I work out. DIDYOUHEARSteamboat has the best non-muddy, non-icy hiking in the world? And they give out little doggies as a prize for you to run/walk with while hiking! Isn't that amazing?! I thought so, too. OH! And the sun is always shinning and you have the option to sip on some water or even a bloody mary while hiking. Someone walks next to you holding your drink so you can still get a great workout in. SO COOL RIGHT?!?!!? What's that? See you tomorrow night for a hike?! OKAY!!!!!! -Who got tricked now suckaaaaa-

    ReplyDelete