Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Checklist

Make Soap

Last week, Beth & I walked through the Manette Mercantile and they had the most dreamy soap collection. I wanted to buy some, but I just had this feeling it'd melt in my luggage and I'd be left with a mess, so I got this wild idea to make some & I think Beth is on board! Marth Stewart can do no wrong, so I'm planning to use this tutorial!

 
Crochet a Hat

I've crocheted one hat, a few years ago, but haven't attempted one since. I'm dying to try again and I found the perfect pattern to use via Two Girls Patterns on Etsy.



Make Banana Caramel Cobbler

Karley & I both worked at and LOVED Doolittles! And while the Mudslide Pie was delicious, the Banana Caramel Cobbler was fall-off-your-chair delicious! I'm not imagining that my rendition of this recipe will duplicate Doolittles, but I just have to try! I found one promising recipe already!

Run a 10K

Loren & I started training a few weeks ago (and RJ is secretly training as well (shhh) for the Fa La La 10K! We're upping our 5K distance in a few weeks by running the Rock n Roll Mini Marathon while Adam runs the full marathon. We'll be ready for 6.1 miles in no time!



2 comments:

  1. As long as you can promise explosions and boiling hot shit...I'M SO IN FOR SOAP MAKING. I almost typed soup making. And now I want your soup I've never had before. LUVYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is the most perfect fall list!! Move into my basement please???

    ReplyDelete