Thursday, October 24, 2013

City & Colour

 
Last week, my friend Joey got in touch with me offering up a free VIP ticket to City & Colour! Joey introduced me to their music back in 2009 and I even planned on going to a concert 2 years ago, but never did, which made this even more exciting!
The concert was last night and I'm definitely still swooning over it all!
Our VIP experience started at 3pm with a sound check. There were only 15-20 of us in the Ogden listening and it was just perfect and we were both totally enamered. The band was rehearsing Silver & Gold and it was so neat to hear them working on making the song sound exactly right - and they played it 2-3 times, which I'm always a fan of! They ended up not playing it during the show, so that made it all the more special.
After the sound check, we got a chance to meet Dallas and hear all about his knuckle tattoos. :) The final VIP perk was bypassing the line before the show, which was probably 2 blocks long! We were among the first in the theater & we got some premium spots.
If you need me, I'll be listening to this song on repeat! Swoon!
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment