Thursday, September 26, 2013

Foam Fest 5k


Last Saturday, RJ, Sean, Adam & I did the Foam Fest 5k! I couldn't convince any of my girlfriends to do it, and shortly after we started, I realized they might've been the smart ones!
The course consisted of several foam/mud/water/electric fence/climbing wall-type obstacles and we ran through fields and a corn maze in between. Doesn't that sound so fun? It doesn't, but it was... (mostly)!
Three out of the 4 of us did the Rock n Glow and we unanimously decided the foam fest was more fun! RJ even got shocked by the electric fence and had a great time!
And these photos were all taken by Marie...one of the smart ones. :)


Our after photo..ewww!

The rest of my weekend consisted of Tim in lederhosen, a cute pic of Madeline in a onsie I bought her & Luke Bryan, Thompson Square & Florida Georgia Line in concert with Kari B!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment