Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Runapalooza

 


 On Saturday morning, Loren, RJ, Oliver & I ran the Runapalooza 5k in Arvada!
I would normally never have (or want) so many photos from one race, but RJ's wife was there to take a bunch, plus there was a photographer snapping away....and Oliver was just being so adorable! 
 


Oliver was basically in heaven all morning! He'd lay out on the pavement in attempts to get his belly rubbed, which actually worked for him, so when I tried to put the medal on him, he went down.
He definitely wasn't as exhausted as he looks in the upper left picture!
 
Beth will just die over this story, because I've told one too many stories about Oliver carrying around bagels, but I gave him a chunk of my bagel and he buried it under some rocks. When he saw Loren spying on him, he hid it under some different rocks. He definitely has an issue about eating bagels in front of people! Ha!


 

Anyway, we all had a great race!
My next race is the Foam Fest next month and Loren's motivating us all to do the Fa La La 10k, which I think is a great idea!


 

 





 

1 comment:

  1. This blog post should be called BAGELAPALOOZA! Actually, Oliver should change his name to that. HE WAS CARRYING AROUND THE BAGEL AND IT WAS SOOO CUTE EVERYONE WAS STOPPING TO SAY HI TO HIM! WONDERFUL. BUT HOW WAS YOUR DATE. LOL. IM/LU.

    ReplyDelete