Friday, August 9, 2013

Amaluna!

 
Lucky little Marie won an amazing giveway on Jaime's blog, South on Broadway, last week! Two Cirque du Soleil tickets to the show Amaluna! I am a die-hard Cirque fan, so I was more than excited when Marie generously offered me the 2nd ticket. YES!
My first show was Mystere in Las Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday with Roey and I've been hooked ever since. I've seen Delirium in Grand Forks (the same weekend I bought my VW Jetta and I accidentally drove over 90 mph because I didn't know what it was like to drive a new car). Then there was Alegria with Steve & Nicole a few years ago here in Denver, and most recently, La Nouba in DisneyWorld with Roey, Joey & Dad.
 
Back to last night...Marie & I met at the Tattered Cover and ran, in the pouring rain, over to Rio Grande for dinner. They're known for their amazing, and strong, margaritas, so Marie & I started the night off right! I ordered the smoked chicken tacos and they were so so good! Second only to Pinche Tacos. Then we made our way over to the big tent just in time for the show. It did not disappoint! My favorite acts were the teeterboard & definitely the chinese pole. We were both in total awe!
Thanks Jaime & Marie!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so happy that Marie is your friend (honestly I didn't know who my winner was) and that you got to go. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete