Thursday, August 29, 2013

30th Sparkle Party: Part 2

 About halfway through the night, my friend Peggy, sneakily lured me into the backyard for a few minutes. When we went back inside, the gentleman pictured below began to sing!
I was SO surprised and confused all around. Imagine my shock when Kari whispered that ROEY was behind all this! Talk about sneaky!
 
 
You can see him in action in a few videos! And no, that is not a stripper, that would be RJ!
I told him that my sister thought he was a stripper, and he took that as the ultimate compliment. Ha!
 

 
 


 
Thanks Roey! You really got me!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad I missed the singing telegram. He transitioned into (my gift) the fireworks nicely so I feel like it kinda counts. But seriously, I had SO much fun celebrating your sparkle birthday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete