Sunday, July 28, 2013

Photo Every Hour: Take 2

Beth just posted a photo an hour over on her blog, so I had to borrow the idea again, and try one for myself!  I had a fun little Saturday.

7 a.m. - Goooood morning! I'm obsessed with this cereal these days. SO good!

8 a.m. These two bumps lounging while I get ready for the day.

9 a.m. Addicted to this new show, "Orange is the New Black."

10 a.m. Nicole, Steve, Tiffany & Little Wyatt picked me up and we walked to the Colorado Dragon Boat Festival at Sloan's Lake

11 a.m. Sorry Steve, for cutting off your head. Haha!

12 p.m. Lunchtime! Kabobs & fried rice!

1 p.m. Finally getting to see some racing!

2 p.m. Naptime!

3 p.m. Ummmm......(I'll be honest - still napping...no photo available)

 4 p.m. Snacktime out on the patio...my most favorite bar ever

 5 p.m. I took this photo accidentally, but it works...Driving to Fountain, CO with Loren & Adam for the Rock 'n Glow 5K race!


6 p.m. Ready to run!

 7 p.m. We found RJ...almost time to race!

 8 p.m. Time to run!

 9 p.m. So much glow

 10 p.m. Our "after" photo. 

The End!



1 comment:

  1. GLOW STICK ME!!! SIGHHHH - I love the sneak peeks into your new digs! And I love Buddy even though I haven't met him yet. And I love you even though we might have met once before? Mary? From Fargo, ND? How do you do?
    L.

    ReplyDelete