Thursday, June 27, 2013

The New Place!

 
I'll share some proper photos of my new place soon, but this last week and a half has basically consisted of walking around Sloan's Lake and as much patio time as possible!
I was worried about Buddy & Oliver getting along since their initial meeting was a little rocky, but now they are real pals! They sleep in each others beds, eat each others food and while Buddy is guarding the front door, Oliver takes the back!
I am SO loving all the "luxuries" - a yard, air conditioning, a laundry room, a dishwasher, a garage!  
 

And instead of my weekend mornings consisting of getting up to workout Oliver and take him to the bathroom, I can brew some coffee, make breakfast and just open the patio door! And look at him just resting there. Love it!



1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see more... like in person! I am so happy for your new home; all the plush amenities too. When I get really hot in my non-AC home, can I come over for a cool down?

    ReplyDelete