Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sporty things


Ever since my tennis partner left town, I've been crying trying to find someone to play with! Last week, not only did I find one person, I found TWO!
RJ taught me how to keep score, which turned out to be a lot easier than I was expecting! I won the first two games before his competitive side kicked in and he won the next 6 or so.
Sunday, Loren & I got some practicing in. She's just learning and she was so good! We ended our morning with mimosas & iced (not frosted) animal crackers. Yum!

Oh, and here's your weekly dose of kickball! This week's theme was Mythical Creatures! I took the lazy route and "dressed up" as the Easter Bunny. Kari is a cute little unicorn!


1 comment:

  1. I WANNA PLAY TENNIS WITH YOUUUU. And don't act like I never taught you anything during our tennis matches I've showed you how to copy the lessons one court over to learn how to play, and I believe you have PERFECTED your over-the-fence hit because of me. You are welcome. ps IFMY

    ReplyDelete