Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pitching in for Parkinson's

 
Last night Kari's organization, the Parkinson Association of the Rockies held a fundraiser night at the Rockies baseball game. Denver got blasted with snow on Monday and yesterday morning, but the game went on as planned! It was the coldest day of games ever played in Coors Field...23 degrees! Only the hard-core fans made it to the game, as you can tell by the empty stadium picture below. North Dakota has prepared me well for these types of events. If I can ice fish in negative (windy!!) temps, I can handle a baseball game! I love a chance to cuddle up in blanket and my favorite Karley mittens, with a hot coffee and watch a beautiful sunset over the mountains, but you can't really say that out loud to people that are freezing or they'll look at you funny and probably roll their eyes.



 


1 comment: