Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Fitspiration's DietBet


A few months ago I discovered the YouTube channel of Olivia & Hannah, My Fitspiration. They were both contestants on the Biggest Loser a few years ago and are sisters. And I really love sisters (espeically my own)! I started watching their videos and found them to be a huge inspiration. A month ago, they hosted a challenge via DietBet, where everyone bets $25 and those who reach 4% weight loss after 28 days get to split the pot!
I signed up and some of my awesome & inspiring friends did too! Our 28-day-challenge ended on Monday and we did really well! It was a great motivational tool for me, so I signed up for another bet that started last Tuesday. Hopefully I can meet my goal again next month!



8 comments:

  1. I'm the most proud of you! Prouder than Olivia is. I just know it. You are MY Fitspiration! I love you my one in every 4,534 friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! You're MY fitspiration...and foodspiration.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Mary! You should be so proud. I am inspired and excited. Also, when are we going to hit up a spin class together?!?!

    - Jaime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll send you the schedule and we can make a date! It'll be fun!

      Delete
  3. I want to try this out! Does it require a smart phone? Because that I do not have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No smartphone needed! Go to www.dietbet.com!

      Delete
  4. Ηaving reaԁ this I thought it was ехtгemelу informаtivе.

    I appreciate you spendіng ѕomе time аnd eneгgy to
    put this infoгmation together. I once again find myѕelf personаlly ѕpending a
    ѕignificant amount of tіme both reading anԁ posting
    comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Herе is my blog pоѕt garden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! This blog loοks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completеly different subјect but it haѕ pгettу much the same pаge
    layout and dеѕign. Gгeat choicе of colors!


    Here is my hоmepаge :: gаrdening tiρѕ
    **

    ReplyDelete