Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Juicing!


A few weeks ago, I saw that Beth had posted a link to an e-book on her BFF's Facebook page called
Crazy Sexy Juices & Succulent Smoothies by Kris Carr. I watched the book trailer and a few minutes later bought the e-book. I've been making spinach smoothies for awhile, but I wanted to expand my horizons and try to sneak more vegetables into my diet. A few days after I bought the e-book, I bought a juicer and I've been experimenting ever since! It's so addicting! 
I've juiced beets, cucumbers, celery, carrots, apples, oranges and lemons. I'm starting to get the hang of what juices well and what doesn't! Kris says it's a gradual process to introduce vegetables into the juices (for people who are reluctant about certain vegetables), so I'm gradually adding more & more vegetables to each juice!

1 comment:

  1. This post brings a tear to my eye, and only you know I'm obsessed enough with veggies to know that's true. I CAN'T WAIT to turn to you for advice when I get a juicer of my own!!!! I love my Mart and am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete