Monday, December 10, 2012

Brunch with Beth - Sputnik edition



My tall friend Beth & I had a yummy little brunch date at Sputnik! All the pictures Beth & I have taken over the years have been a trick to the eye - the lower left picture is an honest to goodness view of what we look like standing next to each other. Not as cute (but much funnier).
Anyway, Sputnik doesn't have bottomless mimosas, which is definitely top five criteria for a good brunch, but, I think we both hit our mimosa capacity and the food was delish, so it was a success.
I also saved Beth from buying 100 freaky/creepy Santa mugs at the thrift store. You're welcome Beth.


2 comments:

  1. HEY GOSH WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT HOT SAUCE? OK THANKS KISS IT GOODBYE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFETIME SEE IT AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We. Are. So. Weird.
    But I couldn't love us more.

    ReplyDelete