Thursday, October 11, 2012

XXXL Cowls & A little picnic

photo from beth!

Now that it's getting cooler outside, I've been spending a chunk of my weekends crocheting some super warm cowls! This first one I made was just too big for my short neck, so I had to pass it along to Miss Beth...the second one I made was equally as big, but after starting over several times, I just went with it!
Let me just tell you, these are the warmest things ever! I have been SO tempted to sleep in it, but my I can hear my mother's voice saying that it'll get wrapped too tightly around my neck and I'll choke.
Oliver was the first to discover their warmth, as shown below.


Last night Beth & I had a little fall picnic at Cheeman Park.  I had Pho for the very first time & it was really delish! It was so nice to be outside and laugh and laugh - leaves were falling around us. Then it got really dark..really quickly and then we ran to our cars.



2 comments:

  1. Let's all take a moment of silence for the life lost 1 block away. I MEAN. I MEAN THE ELDERLY WHO JUST WANTED TO HEAD INTO THE HOSPITAL FOR SOME QT TIME. YEAH. THAT. Hey you forgot to bring me breakfast. HELP ME I'M POOR. This comment is taking a turn I didn't expect. So. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what on earth was I talking about up there?! It was 10:18am when I posted that comment soooooo...I must have been drunk. Anyhoozle - I'm so glad you blogged this for our memoriessssssssOMGI JUST REALIZED THIS WAS EXACTLY 2 YEARS AGO TODAY. Today, Mary. twodai. I love us and that we are as equally off our rockers 730 days later.

    ReplyDelete