Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The weekend!



I had a fun little weekend! I'm starting two big craft projects and I'm super excited about them both: a colorful triangle quilt & an embroidery sampler. I got both of them prepped and ready and now I have to decide which to tackle first!

A few years ago, I went on a not-so-great date and when Beth called me to get the scoop, all I talked about was that he brought Oliver a little dog bagel from Einstein's and Oliver carried it all the way around the park. Everyone thought it was the cutest thing they'd ever seen. So, on Sunday, I bought Oli another little bagel on our way home from the dog park, but this time, he ate it and it definitely wasn't as cute.
Afterwards, Beth & I met at the park for a little game of tennis. This was by far our best game ever!

My friends, Kari & Lindsay, were hosting a charity event, Moshing for Colorado Disasters, so Beth and I stopped by to say hi!



1 comment:

  1. HE BROUGHT A BAGEL BETH. EVERYONE WE PASSED WAS SAYING "OH MY GOSH LOOK AT THAT DOG WITH THE BAGEL!!" OLI JUST HELD IT IN HIS MOUTH, HE DIDN'T EVEN EAT IT. AWW - HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A DOG WITH A BAGEL?

    That's so thoughtful. So how was the *guy*?

    ReplyDelete