Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Beth Ann, Party Planner!


Beth Ann threw me the most thoughtful and crafty little party on Wednesday.  Everything was perfectly planned from the shrimp + strawberry menu (plus other snacks, of course) to the pink, yellow & blue color scheme to the little thank you bags with my favorite candies inside - Hey Frooties! I felt so very loved and lucky to have my wonderful friends to celebrate with! Beth's outdone herself this time!


She also baked her FIRST cake and I couldn't be more honored that it was for my little party!
Here's a little video from the night...clapping really upsets Oliver apparently, so of course it ends with me screaming at him, but other than that, watching it makes me happy!



1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun to celebrate with you for your big day. I hope you had the best time... I know I sure did.

    ReplyDelete