1. Last night Kari took me out for an early birthday date, and wow, does that girl know me well! Manicures @ Snappy Nails, Pizza @ Cosmo's and dessert @ Yogurtland.
2. Karley sent out an email that Robby had received a free cup of coffee in Afghanistan through the "Cup of Joe for a Joe" program. You can read Karley's post here. Anyway, I loved the idea, so I sent a Cup of Joe to a Joe for only $2! I already got a response, less than 24 hours later!
3. While we are talking about KARLEY...it's less than one week until my Duluth trip. She has the best weekend planned out already and I really couldn't be more excited: camping, candy and cooler temperatures! I haven't seen her in over a year and that is just way too long!
4. Beth is moving into a new place and stressed beyond anything, yet she is still planning a birthday party for yours truly! I fought against it for long enough, so now I'm just letting it happen and I'll enjoy the ride.
I know she's been up to something with a hot glue gun, but that's the only hint I have.
5. Numbers 1-4 have a giving/receiving type of theme, so I'll go with that...I'm doing a clean sweep of my closests and look who I found in the process! He's a little pinata from my birthday a few years ago. I think Natalia didn't want to hurt him, so he's been sitting in my closet forever. I think he'll have to come to my party this year!