Monday, July 2, 2012

The Weekend!


This weekend started with a little Happy Hour with Kari! We had drinks & supper at Wash Park Grille and then grabbed some homemade ice cream at The Local!


On Saturday morning, my iPhone unfortunately took a dip in the bathtub, and since I've heard to put wet cell phones in a bag of dry rice, that's what I did. I went to Nicole's for the day.  They don't call me impatient Mary for nothing...I kept taking my phone out of the rice to check if it worked.  During one of those times, I snapped this picture of Wyatt. He is the most entertaining little guy!
I'm happy to report after watching many YouTube videos and trying a lot of different things, my iPhone is good as new!

On Sunday, I met up with some friends for brunch at Merle's followed by some mini golf at Putter's Pride. I was a little shaky at first, but by the 2nd round, I had the hang of it!




On Sunday night, we Jazzed in City Park! Beth & I biked there, which might have to become a tradition! I completely overloaded my basket, so when we met on 12th Ave, Beth took over some of my load - what a great friend!
This week we celebrated Lindsay's 27th Birthday! Her friends Jenny & Tygre were in town from Texas and they were just the sweetest.  Much to my Denver friend's dissapointment, Jenny & Tygre helped me with my Southern accent. I have some great new slang to try.





No comments:

Post a Comment