Monday, July 9, 2012

New & Improved

P.S. Do you guys love my new blog header as much as I do?! I mumbled something to dear Beth about how I wanted flower letters (??) - I didn't even know what I was saying (or how in the world I'd make something like what I thought I wanted) and a few hours later this was sitting in my inbox! It's even better than what I imagined!
In library school we'd always hear that the customer really didn't know what they were trying to ask, so that was our job..to find the question first and then the answer. I have a feeling graphic designers are learning those same types of skills!
Thanks Bethy!


2 comments:

  1. Cha cha cha! Look at your face lift! Man some nice buttons or icons would be nice too! (DREAM BIG.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT. Can I have the exact same one?

    ReplyDelete