Friday, June 15, 2012

Where is He Now? Oliver, the dog



The last few years, Oliver has been spending his summer vacations up north...as in North Dakota...as in staying with Dad & Rose.  I've been going to an annual library conference and it's just too expensive and miserable to board him during that time & I'm so lucky they agree to watch him!
It's such an adjustment not to have him around. I'm used to planning around Oliver and how long he can be home alone before I need to take him out and making sure he's getting enough exercise. And for a few weeks every year, I have zero responsibility! I can't wait to get him back, but I'm planning on taking full advantage of a little freedom.

I think he'll be just fine.


Here's Katherine's thoughts on Oliver...they're pretty spot on, although I don't know if I've ever heard him sing (or eat another dog).




No comments:

Post a Comment