Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wedding Update


Hi Friends! I'm freshly back in Denver from almost a week and a half in North Dakota. I got to relax a little, work a little and spend every waking (and sleeping) moment with my awesome family!  If you are my friend on Facebook, or follow me on Instagram, this first collage will make you die of boredom, so you're allowed to skip to the 2nd collage. These are some of my favorite moments from my week.
Roey was the most beautiful bride! My very first memories, my best memories and my worst memories include Roey, and I'm so happy to have been able to share in this big memory of hers!
The wedding went perfectly, the food was yummy, the booze was flowing (thanks to billy) and the band was so, so good!
When I was in 4th grade, me, mom & dad drove Rosalie to college and I seriously cried the whole 4 hour drive back home...I think I said my nose hurt.  It wasn't much easier driving back to Denver after such a fun week, except now I don't have to give a lame excuse to you all.



1 comment:

  1. You have THE most beautiful family, something I will remind you until the day you die. However. My most favorite pix in all of these wonderful collages is.......OLI VS HOSE. It gets me every. single. time.

    I love you! Your family is lucky to have you. As am I.

    ReplyDelete