Tuesday, June 19, 2012

JITP + Craftiness


Sunday was my first Jazz in the Park of the summer.  It was super relaxing & little Wyatt provided the entertainment, obviously! Let's just say that he looked cuter in my hat than I looked in his little goggle sunglasses. We also celebrated a little belated birthday for Nicole.

I did a massive amount of cleaning, organizing and decorating in my apartment this weekend. On Sunday, Loren picked me up for a quick trip to Fancy Tiger - beautiful fabric heaven! I left with only 2 yards of fabric, and with no project in mind for them.
Oh, and Loren also spotted the man, dressed in pink! He was at Wahoo's Fish Tacos. Sadly, the wine bar Marie, Loren & I were going to meet at, Em's Velvet Vine, is now closed, so Wahoo's was our nearest option.


No comments:

Post a Comment