Sunday, May 20, 2012

Things that happened


There's not too much to report over here! 
All along, I thought by working Oliver out so so much, miles and miles every day, he'd get tired and be a normal dog - but I think I've made a huge mistake.  He's in better shape than ever and loves to look at his new body.  And, to make matters even worse, I've been leaving the radio on NPR for him all day, so he's getting smarter too!

I bought this new ring that I'm loving! I've been overdosing on berries, getting a *deluxe* pedicure with Beth and working out with the little buff dog.
Beth is on her way over & we're going to craft like we've never crafted before & finish up all Roey's wedding crafts!  I'm making us this new crockpot meal, Greek-Style Slow Cooker Meatballs and Artichokes, so we'll see how it goes!


This photo reminds me of North Dakota - wide open spaces!


P.S. Look who I spied again!




No comments:

Post a Comment