Sunday, April 8, 2012

this & that


I'm going to mashup my week in one long post, random post!  


Manicures & frozen yogurt after a trip to the gym!
Lindsay, Kari & I at Alltaken's show at the Toad Tavern in Littleton.





Loren, Marie & I ate at Jabo's BBQ. I don't know if you can tell the scale, but the bun was the size of a real plate! I was so curious how they got such big buns, but they explained they worked with a baker to get a bun big enough for 1/4 lb of meat!  I got a jalapeno barbecue sauce, which was perfect.
Below are Marie's ribs!





The next are all of Oliver (don't act surprised!).  I gave in and bought a yearly pass to the dog park, so we've been trying to get my money's worth.
Yesterday, I stopped at A&W for a float afterwards and Oliver took it for the last drops.


The collage below is from a few weeks ago.  You can't watch little Sally swim without laughing. She can keep up with the best of the swimming dogs!




2 comments:

  1. Yep, those are cute shoes! Really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your food pictures have gotten me hungry! I love all the images, so fun to see what you were up to this past week.

    ReplyDelete