Thursday, April 26, 2012

Roey's Shower!


I flew to Fargo last Thursday night in anticipation of the "weekend of Roey." Since both her bridesmaid, Jyl, and I live in Denver, we thought scheduling both the shower & bachelorette party in one day/night could be a good idea.
On Friday, Roey worked, but I got to see some of my favorite Fargo places and we ate lunch at Hu-Hot, which I had been waiting for forever!
It was so fun to see all Roey's friends again, meet some new ones (Hi Erin!!) and see our family too!
Everybody was there to celebrate Roey and that just made me so happy!


I probably don't need to show you all of these pictures of cake pops, but I guess I will!  This was my best batch yet.  After the shower, I caught Joey stuffing them in his pockets, which was a pretty big compliment...maybe.


And here's a little sampling of some of the guests!

We played one game - Bridal Bingo! Each person got an empty bingo card and they were supposed to fill it in with gifts they think Roey would get.  Below is Katherine's bingo card.  She got quite a few crossed off - unfortunately, noone got Roey a kitten, so she couldn't cross that square off!
The 2nd activity was a Roey-themed coloring sheet.  I took one of the pictures of Roey in a random dress (not her wedding dress!) and turned it into a coloring sheet.  I bought a bunch of crayons and stickers and the kids went for it!


And here's a sampling of some of the sheets. Aren't they so cute?






No comments:

Post a Comment