Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Must Make!

I have more than enough projects in the works right now, but I had to share a few things that have caught my eye lately.

This quilt is from the Blue is Bleu blog. I'm so in love with the color combination & the triangles remind me of one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I also love the black & white binding. So perfect.  I might have already looked up a pattern for it!

20120409 Triangle Quilt-3

The next blanket is from one of my favorite new blogs, Everyday Musings.  The colors are so random, but they just work together so well.  Beth sent me the link to this blanket, so I'm hoping she decides to make it!

Untitled

I found this little project from the blog, Two Butterflies.  I feel like these buds are a cousin to the pom-pom.  I might give them a go one day.  I think they'd be good practice before I start trying to crochet little animals.

Crocheted

No comments:

Post a Comment