Thursday, April 26, 2012

Family Day

I have to start this post with the best picture of probably the whole weekend.  We went to the mall Sunday afternoon and after not finding a dress for Little Katherine, we took a rest by the mall fountain. Katherine spotted these mannequins in the tuxedo shop.  She turned to me and said, "Let's go talk to those handsome men!"  There was no way that I was going to do that, but for some reason, Roey gave in and her and Katherine went to talk to these handsome men.  Well, I don't know what they said to the mannequins, but Katherine ran back to me, leaving Roey in what looks like a very awkward position.  We decided that Katherine isn't a very good wing-man, and Steve needs to start wearing more suits! Haha


We ate at Granite City for brunch, which I just love! Unfortunately, in North Dakota, you can't order alcohol until after 12pm on Sunday's, so no mimosas for us!


Joey called Bill's plate of food, "Mount Food-more."


We had gone to a karaoke bar the night before, for the bachelorette party, and one guy sang the Auctioneer Song by Leroy Vandyke. I was a little bit in awe (and compared to some of the other contestants, he sounded like Sinatra) and the next morning I was still thinking about it and still curious about auctioneers in general, so I had to do some research and Roey & I tried to do our best auctioneer's call at the park. Interesting fact, Dad met Leroy Vandyke in Germany while he was in the Army. What a coincidence!


Squints!

Bill leaves it all on the playground!






No comments:

Post a Comment