Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sewing Night: Skirts Edition


Beth came over last night and we made jersey skirts!  We followed this tutorial and both used fabric from April Johnston's line at JoAnn's. Generally speaking, it was a breeze.  Beth's probably sewn 3 times, but I assume she's a pro, so I basically left her in the dust, but by the end of the night, we had 2 pretty maxi skirts.  I have this suspicion that we'll be making a few of these for the summer.


Beth was trying to maximize her scraps and all I could think of was Miss Cleo!! It's pretty spot on...like, really spot on. Miss Beth, tell me my future!


I'm actually wearing mine today.  I hope the seam doesn't split down the back..it won't, but....



1 comment:

  1. I want to see pictures of the final products... Show me all those skills you ladies have!

    ReplyDelete