Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Craft Swap


I signed up for my very first craft swap via the Oh Strumpet Blog.  Everyone who signed up got assigned a partner - then everyone made a craft and sent it to their partner.  It's such a cute idea!
I spent forever trying to pick the perfect thing to make, but ultimately decided on a heart-appliqued canvas pillow.  It normally would've been a super easy project, but I had some major zipper trouble!


(I want one for myself!)


My partner, Rickelle, sent me this adorable owl! It's exactly the thing Oliver would love to destroy, so it's staying in my office.
You can see some of the other crafts people have made here.  I'd definitely do another swap! <3

Valentine's Day Owl

2 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' stanking' winkin' wonkin' cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to learn how to make that owl right away!!

      Delete