Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quilt of Clothing


My awesome big sister sent me a special little package in the mail! She had someone make a quilt using my mom's clothing.  I tried to get a good picture of it, but this is the best I could do.  Some of the patches I definitely recognized and some I couldn't quite place. I love it so much though!
I thought it'd be fun to try and match some of the patches with pictures I have of her.
Since every soft surface seems to belong to Oliver once it enters the apartment, I have this one on a shelf for the time being.
P.S. I spy an 8-year-old with a pretty gnarly mullet in the right corner of the right photo. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok, ok. I feel like I do this every week, but THIS is my favorite blog post. and I'm done. You will only go downhill from here.



    :) j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's so sweet! Nice mullet BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most sentimental and beautiful gift I have ever seen. I love that you can wrap yourself up in all those memories. Love love love!

    ReplyDelete