Friday, February 3, 2012

le petit vest


My co-worker Tim has been begging me for literally months to make him a shirt to match one of my dresses for trivia night.  I have no idea where this idea came from - Actually, after seeing his back seat full of costumes & props, I guess I do, but anyway.  I kept saying that I can't just sew up a men's shirt like that - a bow tie, maybe, but not a shirt.  So after months of hearing the same request, I gave in a whipped up a little (little) vest for him.  I had no pattern, no idea what his measurements were, but I just went with it.  

He took the vest off when trivia was over, but since we got 2nd place (yay!), we got our picture taken.  We were all telling him to put it back on, but as you can see in the photo, it was so tight and he was having a rough time of it. Ha!
So there it is - my first item of men's clothing.

2 comments: