Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Karley!

Today is a very special day - Karley Ann's GOLDEN birthday! That calls for some celebration!


Yes, I now have an accordion.  My co-worker wasn't using it anymore, so I took full advantage of that opportunity.  The first thing I thought of when I got it on Wednesday was that I only had a few days to learn Happy Birthday.
I got it on Wednesday, but didn't get a chance to play it until Thursday night.  When I got home from work on Thursday, I was having trouble opening my apartment door - it kept hitting something.
Exhibit A..Oliver moved the accordion + case (without tipping it over) across my apartment and up against the door.  He must have just known.




2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love this! You're already so good, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Aww Thanks Jill. Just imagine how good I'll be by your birthday. ;)

      Delete