Sunday, January 22, 2012

Funday


Today was such a fun little day.  
  Loren invited me to a brunch/book signing at Japoix.  It was for a wedding planning book, but the food was amazing, there were bottomless mimosas & the atmosphere was fun!  Then we went to check out Fancy Tiger's new location (I can't believe I didn't buy anything) and stopped at Lovely Confections Bakery on the way back.  It's only a few blocks from my apartment, which is so dangerous!  I had the Red Velvet & Loren had the Samoa.


Then we had just a little crafting time (time for Oliver to lick Loren).  
Roey & I have been trying to figure out wedding centerpieces and we may have found the main ingredient.  I had found a fancy pom pom maker at the farm, so we gave them a shot! My version looked....a little.....different, but I'm getting the hang of it now.

Photo Jan 22, 2 20 24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment