Monday, November 21, 2011

The Weekend of Crochet

I had such a crafty weekend! On Saturday, I spent two hours at the car dealership getting my car worked on and crocheting.  Afterwards, Nicole & I went to the Sugar Plum Bazaar - a hip little craft show.  It was pretty crowded/congested, but I was able to buy a cute little pair of earrings.  I love the picture of them below - Oliver is way too used to being the only subject of photographs...he was jealous. Nicole & Wyatt came over after the show and Wyatt got stuck in my couch, but I think he loved it.  He is just the cutest!

On Sunday, Loren came over and we crocheted for a few hours.  I always love to see what she's working on! 
I also spent the entire weekend watching Breaking Bad.  It's not the most relaxing show to crochet to, but I can't stop watching.  I only have one episode left of the latest season and it's going to be insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment