Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scared, but so Funny

Let me preface this post by saying I am probably the most easily startled/scared person ever.  When Karley & I went to a haunted house a few years ago and I was SO terrified that I wouldn't let go of her back - I just basically hung onto her with my eyes closed until we were back in the car.  When I worked customer service, I'd get startled when customers would come up behind me looking for help.  When Oliver barks, I usually scream out loud in some way. 
With that all being said, I cannot stop laughing at this Flickr stream.  These are all taken in the Nightmares Fear Factory.  You should probably start by looking at every single photo, but here's a condenced version of some of the greatest. Also, Buzzfeed did a remix which is insanely funny.  I've posted a few of my favorite & their remixes.







1 comment:

  1. ha ha that cat one is too good. I want to take a picture there!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete