Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Red Pepper Quilts

I just discovered Red Pepper Quilts and I'm completely obsessed.  Her quilts are so modern & sharp looking and don't even get me started on the colors & pattern mixing!  I've been hooked on her blog and flickr stream and I can't seem to step away.
First of all, this amazing Orla Kiely inspired quilt is to die for and would match the purse I have exactly!
Birds of a Feather ~ quilt back

And this one? It was made for a baby, but I would have no problem having this in my apartment.  I love the gray, stripes, polka dots!  I've never used all small squares like that, but I love the idea!

Milk and Cookies ~ Quilt

And this one - wow! Last October I swooned over this line of fabrics in Fancy Tiger, but I was there to take a crochet class, so I couldn't justify starting a whole new project.  Since then I've been having trouble finding it. Then I saw this quilt yesterday and it made me want/need it all over again. I magically found a jelly roll of it ON SALE.  I really just had to buy it.
It's a Hoot II Quilt ~ patchwork quilt

All the photos come from her flickr stream
P.S. I bet if you're from North Dakota you now want a Grinder from The Red Pepper in Grand Forks. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. I loooove that last quilt - it's like a beautiful collage, with fabric. Wish I had the patience to make one!

    PS. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! I am honored to have been featured on your blog today! Thank you for your kind words about my work; you're very kind.

    Keep stitching!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete