Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Afghan

 I started a chevron afghan, but I wasn't in love with it, so I unraveled it (and made an ugly scarf instead).
I love my new project so much! I found this blanket on Pinterest & it's originally from Dottie Angel's Blog. I'm planning to make my version a little bigger than this one for maximum snuggleness.


I need to publically thank Beth, because I made her seriously look at every version of this blanket I could find and we analyzed the colors forever. Red, Dusty Mauve, Salmon - we talked about it all. I went to JoAnn's on my own and I'm really happy with the colors I got. I'm almost done with the far right column!
I doubt the finished product will look exactly like this, but it was fun playing with the color arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment