Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rest of the weekend!


  • A much overdue Happy Hour/Belated Birthday Celebration @ NoRTH with Kari. I miss her so much!!
  • Way too many laughs & the yummiest food AND cheesecake filled strawberries (sigh) at Emily's Bollywood party - we watched Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
  • Crocheting! My skeins are getting smaller, which equals major tangles...At least they're pretty tangles!


  • Homemade pizza and DIY Canvas & Cocktails!
  • First time using my wine charms from Marie!



  • One awesome stache
  • I finished reading Room & started Blue Angel.
  • Lots of dog walks & cuddles


2 comments:

  1. Are you making rounds? And if so, are you using a tutorial?
    I just learned how to make rose pedals in the middle of a granny square.
    It's too hot here in Vegas to crochet.
    Kinda can't wait.
    Pizza making, cocktails and painting?
    Pretty much sums up a perfect night for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! These squares are called "Solid granny squares" and I used this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDEoLWcEEvQ I've tried to make flowers 100 different times...maybe one day! :)

    ReplyDelete