Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pete and Repeat

I am a song repeater.
I've been one for as long as I can remember.
Beth & I repeat this song by David Gray and when Roey visited, I repeated this song by The National all the way to Estes Park.  When I drove back to North Dakota, I bet I played this song over 100 times, when Roey & my dad visited, I repeated this song from Grease...we had just been to the musical.  During that visit, Roey called me out & Dad realized he'd been thinking Roey was the repeater. I was busted!
I've figured out ways to repeat songs by making a playlist, but then I discovered this little tool.
Type "repeat" into a YouTube URL before the ".com" to watch it on repeat.
And perhaps the most tangible example of my addiction.  My five-year-old car is showing signs of wear, all of which is concentrated in this back button.


1 comment: