Friday, August 5, 2011

Skype Attack!

Karley & I have been trying to schedule a skype video chat date forever! We finally found some time last night.  It turned out perfect, because I could show & tell all the new things I got at IKEA!
Our video quality started out a little grainy - I held up a water spray bottle and she asked if it was lingerie...or maybe Karley finally needs glasses.
We need to do this all the time! She watched me read her latest blog post and saw how happy I look when she updates her blog!



Karley's all snuggled in bed! A little too comfortable - Actually, I'm just jealous because I don't have a laptop.


It was getting late up there in Minnesota, so naturally, I started singing Showtunes as a lullaby and all of a sudden, she was gone.
Good morning to you and you and you and you, Karley!

No comments:

Post a Comment