Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oliver de Lune


I'm so thrilled to be playing piano for a wedding in September!  I love any excuse to dust off the keys (very literally!)
When I went to Mayville State, I took lessons from a lady in Fargo and Clair de Lune was my piece! I played it for hours every day for an entire semester.  Besides playing it as a lullaby to Karley, I haven't really played it much since - until now!  I'll be playing it as a prelude & I'm excited.
I really need an iPad, because I could just play music right off there - could you imagine!
Also, I'm trying to teach Oliver to play the piano, because he seriously needs to start making some money! Move over, Snoopy. The lesions and sores are getting worse & the vet told us today that he needs to see a dermatologist. 



1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful song. You did a great job teaching Oliver how to play it! Do they have dog dermatologists? Poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete